Does it cost anything to join the program?
No, it’s free.
Do I have to be 18 to join?
How do I earn points?
· You get 50 points just for signing up!
· You get more points for purchasing tickets online, based on the face value of the ticket.
· You get more points just for showing up at a show (be sure to get your Loyalty Card scanned on the way in)./
· You get 5 points for posting about your ticket purchase through the Etix purchase page.
· We’ll be dreaming up other ways to earn points, so keep an eye on our newsletter!
When do I get my points?
Points will be added to your account within 24 hours of you earning them.
How do I redeem my points for cool stuff?
It’s all done online through our Join The Band website. Once you’ve redeemed your points we’ll follow up with you soon about how to get your reward. Merchandise is generally available for pickup at the Crystal Ballroom box office, and rewards that come in the form of Events or Experiences are dealt with on a case-by-case basis so we can get you taken care of exactly right!
What happens to my card if it’s lost or stolen?
Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you a new card.
Are you going to spam me?
Nope, we’ll keep you updated at an entirely civilized pace! You’ll receive an occasional email (a couple times a month or so) with news about the Join The Band program: new rewards, new ways to win points, and the like. We might occasionally shoot valuable members like yourself a note about special opportunities, such as last-minute ticket releases for sold-out shows, so that you can have the edge on getting into the show.
Can I leave this membership program?
We’d hate to see you go, but absolutely!
Questions? Comments? Give us a shout at email@example.com